Thursday, March 4, 2010

Positive.

Salam to all.

I had Chem 110 just now. Woke up late today.. So, arrived at FPAA (Fisher & Paykel Appliances Auditorium) just to find it full. And so, the three of us headed to OGGB 4 (Owen G. Glenn Building 4) and attended the live telecast of the same lecture. Kinda cool because the lecturer was much bigger here, haha. Learned about naming alkanes and nomenclature thingy.

Dr. Brittain (Judy) is really funny at times. She loves to draw smileys during her lecture, :D and that kinda reminds me of Mr. Yap. Aww, I miss him SO much!

After that was BioSci by Prof. Clive Evans. One thing for me to remember, ALWAYS read before his lecture. He's gonna go really really fast and just now, my hand was like running across the page scribbling what he said. Urgh, I hate it when I had to learn the hard way.. sob sob.

But BioSci was really interesting. Today's lecture was about Epithelial cell. The layers, basement membrane, epithelial tissue.. etc.etc..

Scribble scribble..

drawing and scribbling.. weeee~ :D

Can't wait for another BioSci lecture! <--positive giler budak nih. haha.

No comments: