Sunday, March 21, 2010

Not always, miss amiirah.

Salam to all. especially to my dearest friend, Amiirah.

Dear Amiirah,

yes, things did look good in the first two weeks. But now I'm gonna start my fourth week of class.

Now, I am suppose to do my assignments. And I am in no mood of doing so.
I feel so sleepy, and i don't have any idea of how to fight that. Well, maybe writing a few things here will kill the boredom.

The sky outside is also gloomy which I think kinda reflected what I feel now.

...

...

...

Okay, so I guess I don't really know what to say or what to right write now.

Oh wait, I do have something to say:  I wanna play volleyball!!!

But I have to finish that thing and read this and read that.

And the fact that I really screw up volleyball (among other things) don't actually help me to feel better.

...
...
...

Amii, mailah sini jalan2 wif me!

COME LAH AND CELEBRATE YOUR BIRTHDAY WITH ME!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMIIRAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

May Allah bless you and your family with the best of everything. :)

2 comments:

:) amiir.ah said...

wanyyyyyyyyyyyyy,

aww thanx for promoting me here ;D
i know it's tough there. it's an entirely new place, new system, new friends, new syllabus...all brand new!

u juz have to adapt and plan ur time wisely. i'm pretty sure u already knew that things won't be easy-peasy when u first decided to go there, right? if u can endure the gruelling system at taylor's, i'm sure u can deal with this too.

i'll pray for u from miles away :)

May Allah ease your burdens, dear!

uraniumwise said...

Hehehe, thank you thank you. InsyaAllah I'll be stronger!
:D

Amiin. You too!