Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Not even halfway.

Salam to all.

So, third week this week.

Last Sunday, we had a chit chat with medic seniors; 5th year and 6th year (aka TI or Training Interns.. I guess..) and said hi to a 2nd year HO (House Officer) who's just about to start his shift.

That's one of the 'open your mind, see the big picture' kind of talk which was actually a mix of yeayy and awwwww. Yeayy because I think it's kinda cool to talk to them as it sorta gave me the birds' eye-view of this whole medicine course. What I'm really interested in is :What's going to happen after graduation? BIG question. Uh-huh. To me it's still blurry but nevermind.. It's like a Form 1 student talking to a Form 5 about SPM, haha. There's a LOT of things this Form 1 student needs to go through before SPM. No doubt.

Awww because it's not going to be a smooth-sailing ride. Well, I'm a normal human being, right? Who likes to do things the hard way if given the choice, right??

It's just the start of the race. Better do it right.

Yeahhhhhhhh.. Semangat semangat!

It's a looooooooong road.
(Location : near Shakespear Bay.)

Keep running! And keep doing Best Choice~ <-- pesanan penaja.

No comments: