Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Domain :D Love it!


Salam to all.

Just so I wouldn't give a bad impression to the place I'm studying (this year and hopefully for the next 5 years, insyaAllah), I am posting this nice picture of us admiring (more like climbing. haha. well, we love climbing!) a tree near the Museum in Domain.

Auckland Domain is a biggggg park with lots and lots and lotssssss of trees. (I'm stressing the point because there's a lot of trees that I love) And the reason I love trees here in Domain is because they are so 'welcoming'. They have these big branches open up to you like a person having arms stretched wide to hug you.

Maybe you'll find me complaining a lot here in this blog. But well, I find it easier to write when I'm in not-so-good mood. haha.

Keep reading and I'll keep typing away~~~~ InsyaAllah.

No comments: