Tuesday, March 22, 2011

First clinical skill :)

Salam to all.

It's exactly 0000, 23rd March.

In 9 hours, I have to be in Robb and hopefully insyaAllah listen to the lecture about cell injury. InsyaAllah I'll like it, I've already liked writing about liking it.

Please ignore.

Anyhow, I spent 3 hours doing the Auckland Day Out poster. Something I kinda enjoy but I wish I could do it faster next time.

What happened today was it's my first clinical skills practice!

Yeayyyyy!

Learnt some cool stuff like taking a pulse, checking thyroid, taking BP, listening to heartbeat, body fat measurement and checking temperature. There are other stations as well (hand washing, patient history taking, BMI calculation~~) but let's just say I like the earlier ones better ;)

And I had the annual flu vaccination. The rate of the doctor jabbing the patient was something like 25 people per half an hour? Well, that's what he had to do to jab all med and nursing students in 2 days.

Tried fish burger at M@G. Okay la. The fish is the normal fish and chips, cut in half and sandwiched between burger bread. For just $5.90, that's pretty sweet~~~ :D

Everyday $5.90~ 1 week = $29.50, 1 month = $118.

Ngahahaha!

Oh, lapar balik :p

Must.. hafal... vitamins.... Must... eat... Must... do... test... next.. Thursday...

Seriously, I need a life other than books and Umsa events =.='

No comments: